HI PPL

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I_AM_ME_WHO_ARE_YOU

Reaction score
Hi Gang

I just wanted to say hi to everyone who uses this chat forum.

Im new to all this fishy stuff but i do love tropical fish i have a set up of my own that i have a siamese fighter, 4 corydoras and 5 glow light tetras in could anyone help and let me know what else i could keep in with these fish ( my tank was set up for 10 weeks before i put any fish in it my tank size is 24"x12"x15".) :evil:

Speak soon

:rolleyes: Tara :fun:

hi and welcome to the nuthouse!
i am sure lots of people will help u out there!
:fun: :crazy: :blink: :S :D :) :thumbs: :fun: :crazy:

Hi

I am also new here but thought i would welcome you to the forum.

Have fun.

B) Donna B)

Welcome Tara. Hope you find this site entertaining and imformative.

Where are you from by the way. We have members from all over the world.

As far as what you may add to your tank. I believe you have a 15 gallon, which gives you a little room left over depending on what kind of fish you add from here.

Other corys will get along fine with the ones you have. OR maybe a few more tetras. Buy tetras in pairs or more, most like to school together. Avoid any really colorful additions at the risk of upsetting the chinese guy.. B)

what kinda cory's u got in ur tank by the way!

Hi Tara,
I don't have a lot of time...the Doctor's...ERRRR my boss ya that's it my boss is looking for me.

No get away from me with that needle I tell ya...NO MORE SHOTS!!!!

Opps...I mean...well I gotta go...

WELCOME and keep your head down.

I really am the only sane one here :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hi Tara, welcome to the forum.
The fighter limits what you can keep in the tank, Barbs are out the question. Other small tetras are fine. Maybe even a pair of dwarf cichlids, only one type for that size of tank. ;)

Hi Tara!,

...and welcome to what we call home! lol. :D

Watch for typo's (you'll never hear the end of it. lol) and alien's. :alien:

Hi Tara. welcome to the Best Fish Forum on the Net. There are lots of experienced fishkeepers here and even more nutters! :lol: :lol: . Have fun. B) Mac.

Hi There and welcome to my nightmare...errrr, Evil home, errrrr welcome to the nut house. We really are quite sane only thing that has us confused is who keeps letting all the people with sharp pointy things in here? Oh well, duck and cover is the best way to avoid them... :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :lol: :p

Tara-ra-boom de-ay,Tara-ra-ra boom -de ay. Sorry just showing my age there. I suppose you're sick of that one. My apologies.
Welcome to the forum. Don't have too much time to stay and chat, too busy studying to become an "expert" fishkeeper. Started college on Monday and already my head is filled with chemical equations. I thought water was just that wet stuff you keep fish in???? :blink: :unsure:

Welcome to the Forum, we hope you have a pleasant stay!

Ta-ra for now!! Bet you've heard that a lot too lol lol sorry!! :/

Hi there, Tara!

Welcome! :)

And as God as my witness, I shall never be hungry again!!...(sorry) ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back