Hi! I'm Chimaera, and I bought demon shrimp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Chimaera

Reaction score
Hi! Glad to join. At the moment, I am a little low on fish, with only a 60 and a 10. The 60 has some pearl gouramis, java loaches, pictus catfish, and a few other things. The 10 has male endlers, a nerite snail, and some ghost shrimp (I hope). I hope to one day have a reticulated stingray and some discus, along with an aquascaped pea puffer and cory tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum!! I too want a
reticulated stingray someday, but i don’t think it would do too good in a 20 gallon tank. ?

I also kind of doubt that. Recently went to my LFS for some guppies, they had a tank of rays... largest one was maybe 6" diameter, smallest had to be 3", maybe less. Didn't get to ask what kind, but they were super cute.

:hi:
Welcome to TFF. We have lots of knowledgeable helpful members to answer any questions you may have. Hope you enter our 3 exciting contests...Tank of the Month, Fish of the Month , and Pet of the Month. There are still a few days to enter a pet in the Pet of the Month contest which is now accepting entries. Also, please vote in all our contests.

Enjoy our forums.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back