Hi--I'm a newbie from Tucson, AZ

We didn't forget you Cichlidmaster....just didn't mention you.....oh well ok so we forgot you just for a sec. I remembered after i had posted and then my puter went down and couldn't get back up.

William, where being overun by 'statesiders' - they get everywhere!

btw, when you guys/gals say gallons do you mean inperial? of the wishy washy american ones? (no wonder you think everything is bigger over there lol)

oh, and a big dry welcome to Anniem

hey, were sorting that out - over a 4 mth period!. The EEC has said that from the 1st Jan 2003 all trucks will drive on the right hand side of the road. On the 1st April all cars will do the same ;)

Hi my name is Al and Ive loved Fish since I was ten years old. Right now I have One Jack Dempsey that is kept with a blue Lobster. I find that this makes a great companion for my Jack Dempsey because he doesnt get along with any fish. The Blue Lobster takes care of himself very well. I ve witnessed my Jack Dempsey attempting the attack on my blue Lobster but my Lobster matches his Temperant and lunges at the dempsey with its menacing claws it is so cool to watch. Right now they are the same size, but I wonder when the Jack Dempsey gets to big for my Lobster will he still be able to defend himself???? I hope so. If they are the same size(Or one will eat the other). I definately would reccomend keeping a Blue Lobster in with the very aggressive Jack Dempsey. Oh yeah my Jack dempsey has jumped out of the tank but ony when to snatch food from my fingers its pretty cool to do. TRY IT SOMETIMES Hello to All :fun: [email protected]

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back