HI, I HAVE PICTS, YAY!!!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

silver

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Or so it seems :*)

Well, some of you will know that I lost my BP Polly :sad: , but I did get another BP, his/her name is Sunny......she is yellow and blackish :wub: I have some pictures of some of my fish here:

\/ Here is 1 of 2 of my New Guniea Rainbows?......they are so sweet and pretty:

shoot5_1.jpg

\/ Here is who USED to be my baby BP, but now it's the older of the two, little dancer it is...showing me some luv :wub: :

shoot5_2.jpg

\/Here is my "older" BP with my new baby Sunny....who is actually yellow in color, but this picture doesn't show it.......what a cutie PIE!!!!!!:

shoot5_3.jpg

\/Here Sunny is all by himself......what a doll!!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!:

shoot5_4.jpg

\/Here Baby Polly is again, cheeky I tell ya. I just love BPs:

shoot5_5.jpg

\/Here is a HORRIBLE photo of one of my larger SDs, the smaller of the big guys actually. I keep one side of my tank dark at all times because they LOVE it, so here is a photo of one of them coming out of the "dark side" to catch a little food. I snapped it quick before he could plummit back into the deep :lol: The water is quite yellow because of the peat I have in the filter, but the SDs LOVE it, actually all the fish do. He is next to my full grown Angel here:

shoot5_6.jpg

I hoped you liked seeing some of MY fish hobby for a change :lol: :*)

:wub:

Oh, I also wanted to show some of you how much Baby Polly has changed in 10 months time:

These two were taken the week I got Baby Polly, last April:

shoot2_7.jpg

shoot2_8.jpg

Compared to now:

shoot5_7.jpg

Thanks guys!!!

:hyper:

Yes, I love my BPs, they are FULL of character. Almost as if they have feelings :blink:

My SD is about 5" long I suppose, from tip to tail, and then 4.5" tall maybe?? :unsure:

That's actually my older Red Hook, you just can't really see the red on his "hook" in this photo. My other older one is a bit bigger, maybe closer to 6" long and closer to 5" tall, that might be stretching.......... :crazy: Pretty close though!!

Lynz......I have only one full tank shot.......it's pretty colorful I must say. It isn't O'natural like my 55 gallon is. But it is pretty and fun to look at......I will try and find it!!

Thanks for likin'

:*)

Silver they are beautiful :wub: I'm happy you have found a new buddy in Sunny too :thumbs: I can't believe how much the one has changed :eek:

nice photos and awsome selection of fish :thumbs:

DD

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back