Hi Guy's

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Poseidons-palace

Reaction score
Hi i would just like to introduce myself my name is Jeremy Duignan AKA (poseidons palace) and i live in a small town called Keighley in West Yorkshire which is in the North of England.

I have a full time position at a local heat treatment and metallurgical testing laboratory, as a non destructive engineer and senior metallurgical technician.

In my spare time I manufacture aquaria for people all over the country and like to think that my prices may well be some of the cheapest in the country.

It All started about nearly 3 years ago quite by accident really, and things had slowly progressed until January last year.

At which point things have gone a bit crazy so far between then and now i have made more aquariums than I had made in the previous 12 months.

Just recently I have started manufacturing aquaria for other people in there homes.

My motto is "To make your aquarium the way you want it"

Should you wish to have a look at my website please feel free to do so and make comment if you wish.

By the way all the calculators on the site I.E. Aquarium Builder, Aquarium volume Calc are all my own work. Another one of my hobbies is creating spreadsheet calculators, biot sad i klnow but we all have our cross to bear LOL :)

I have kept all sorts of fish over the past 20+ years in the hobby and curreently have an 8x2x2 that houses various cichlids, an RTC a peruno and a Snakehead marulia plus others.

thanks for reading

Jez :good:

Hi welcome to the forum :) I think Ive emailed you a few times about various quotes for a few tanks :)

Do you do stands and hoods as well?

Wills

Hi welcome to the forum :) I think Ive emailed you a few times about various quotes for a few tanks :)

Do you do stands and hoods as well?

Wills

Hi Wills, can i ask what the enquiries were for, at the minute i am having a "six week summer madness" drive where i am offering an extra 6% off the total cost of any tank order. :D

In answer to your question about the cabinets and hoods yes, I do supply the cabinets and hoods, again all manufactured using my own fair hands lol :).

I did have someone making them for me at one stage but after he built me one that was down right dangerous I had to kick him into touch.

Don't get me wrong if I could find a guy that make them cheap enough and of decent quality I would be willing to sub it out though.

It was a while ago for a 6x2x2 but those plans fell through :( But I am after a 4x2x2 with stand hood and lights out of either a light wood or dark wood finish (has to match the room to be allowed by the mrs) Got the filter etc its an upgrade due to me wanting more fish :p

Wills

Hi and welcome.

I've seen your site and I'm always advising people to go there for a quote, even though I've never directly bought from you myself. Just your prices and the good reports I've heard from people who have bought from you. Top marks :good: Even had some guy in wanting a 7ft'er at work, so just told him to go to you instead of trying to get one in. Manager was pleased with that one :lol:
I do have one of your tanks though that you did for Matt in Armley. Think you did him a few 4'x18"x18" tanks a good while back... Had to have a go at doing my own stand though and although I have one almost done in a day.. it's bloody hard work and still needs a trim adding...

Stick around anyways

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back