Hi Guys, New Here!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fal3

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, I'm just gonna say this in advance, I'm really shy when it comes to this kinda thing normally so go easy on me :)
Now some background info on me, I've been keeping fish since my 13th birthday, so 3 years now. I have lost a bit of interest recently in all honesty. so im hoping  that seeing all the wonderful tanks on her might rejuvenate my interest. I really don't know what else to say to be honest. just hope I can be of some use

Welcome to the forum, fal; good to have you here
smile.png

fal3- One of the best things about this hobby is there are so many species of fish and inverts not to mention plants and even forms of algae to pursue. One can always add a tank or completely redo one if they need a change. All you have to do is challenge yourself to try something more difficult to keep or do. The nice thing about fish sites like this one is you meed folks who keep all sorts of things you might not even have known were out there. Be curious and you will find a ton of interesting things here and in the hobby in general.

Thank you to everybody for all of the warm welcomes. much appreciated! And twotankamin- that genuinely gave me some motivation to back into the swing of fishkeeping, I mean I wasn't neglecting them at all and I maintained good conditions but I just wasn't buying them new stuff every week like I used to. But now I feel like I can actually be bothered to admire them. its so relaxing watching them actually.  

welcomeani.gif

Welcome to the Forum

As already mentioned by TTA, there are a lot of things we, as fishkeepers, can do to keep our enthusiasm in our tanks going, aquascapes, plants, species of fish, shrimps and snails, there are so many of them and doing researching about these and setting up the right environment is half the fun ;)

Aquarium keeping is a very relaxing and rewarding hobby to have when everything are done right :nod:

Thanks again guys for all the welcomes!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back