Hi from Liverpool

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Chris_20

Reaction score
Hi all, hope your all well, just wanted to say hello?
Im relatively new to the fish keeping hobby. I have a planted 90l tropical aquarium which successfully cycled a couple of weeks ago and since then I have steadily been adding community fish and as of today added my betta fish called Jurgen. hoping to learn plenty from you guys in the future.
C1E23647-76EF-4240-9A21-54CD5219348D.jpeg

Welcome to TFF! Your tank looks exquisite and the betta is beautiful!

Welcome from Germany. Nice tank indeed. Also a nice name for your betta fish ... Jurgen / Jürgen ... I wonder after whom you named him ⚽:good:;)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys much appreciated.

Plastic galaxy~they are Chinese algae eaters, I will attempt to get a snap of him and Post it for you.

Arktur, thank you! I went to Germany (cologne) pre COVID and had a great time, lovely place. Yes you are correct regarding Jürgen ?, it’s the least I could do for our Kloppo ❤️

Welcome to the forum, and +1 to returning the CAE....they're really not suitable for ANY aquarium, IMO, but the shops will tell you otherwise, to make $.....

Welcome to the forum, and +1 to returning the CAE....they're really not suitable for ANY aquarium, IMO, but the shops will tell you otherwise, to make $.....
Why are they so popular again? I've seen them be praised before for how good they are for tank cleaning, but they just sound evil to me.

Why are they so popular again? I've seen them be praised before for how good they are for tank cleaning, but they just sound evil to me.
they're kinda cute in a species tank tbh
lfs kept a huge school of them together and they're all healthy, theres some small endlers in the tanks

they're kinda cute in a species tank tbh
lfs kept a huge school of them together and they're all healthy, theres some small endlers in the tanks
Some of them look like rounded-off otocinclus. I can see the appeal in their appearance but it's quite the price to pay if you don't have a species tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back