Hi, from Lazarus the fish boy!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lazarusthefishboy10

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I just registered, and wanted to say hi! I have been in the aquarium hobby for almost 2 years now! I'm 11 years old, and super fascinated by fish! I have 2 20 litre fish tanks, a 90 litre fish tank, a 60 litre fish tank, and a mini pond. I have a youtube channel, too! Called "Lazarus the fish boy" if you want to check it out! I'm really loving fish forums.net and can't wait what there is to come!

Welcome! I started keeping fish when I was 12, not much older than you!

Hello. I watched your "new fish" video. Good stuff but White clouds aren't rasboras as far as I know unless they have been reclassified. They are a much underrated fish IMO. I have around 60 of them spread over my tanks. (They spawned last year.) I'm planning on moving them outdoors over the summer months again as they did really well last year.

Hello. I watched your "new fish" video. Good stuff but White clouds aren't rasboras as far as I know unless they have been reclassified. They are a much underrated fish IMO. I have around 60 of them spread over my tanks. (They spawned last year.) I'm planning on moving them outdoors over the summer months again as they did really well last year.
Oh, sorry, I didn't know! I read that white clouds were rasboras, apparently it was wrong!

Hello, everyone! I just registered, and wanted to say hi! I have been in the aquarium hobby for almost 2 years now! I'm 11 years old, and super fascinated by fish! I have 2 20 litre fish tanks, a 90 litre fish tank, a 60 litre fish tank, and a mini pond. I have a youtube channel, too! Called "Lazarus the fish boy" if you want to check it out! I'm really loving fish forums.net and can't wait what there is to come!
Aqua Listic :Hello one of my friends just told me about this site so I registered and i am trying to work things out(lol like i dont know how to post things,) and I i am just like two years older than you

Aqua Listic :Hello one of my friends just told me about this site so I registered and i am trying to work things out(lol like i dont know how to post things,) and I i am just like two years older than you
Hi Aqua Listic! I see you know my channel and all! Welcome!

Most reactions

trending

Back