Hi, forgot to post here

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

NexusAstor

Reaction score
Hi, as in title, I forgot to introduce myself.
Iā€™m Ed, Iā€™m going to be 31 in the 18th, my father always had and still has a seawater aquarium, and my mother had tropical aquariums when I was young then got two ponds filled with Koi carps. The tropical aquarium died off by soap poisoning from a contaminated cleaning sponge (always close storage containers around cleaning crews, some people have a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock, as an Aussie friend Toledo me).
Now the koi are in a huge aquarium and the oldest is 23 cm long and is 14 y.o.
Iā€™m Italian, still in Italy, studying mechanical engineering (late beginnings :p) and Iā€™m building my first personal aquarium.
As you see, Iā€™m verbose, so Iā€™ll end it with
ā€œSorry for the endless talking and any linguistic mistake in advance and have a good day.ā€

Hi, as in title, I forgot to introduce myself.
Iā€™m Ed, Iā€™m going to be 31 in the 18th, my father always had and still has a seawater aquarium, and my mother had tropical aquariums when I was young then got two ponds filled with Koi carps. The tropical aquarium died off by soap poisoning from a contaminated cleaning sponge (always close storage containers around cleaning crews, some people have a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock, as an Aussie friend Toledo me).
Now the koi are in a huge aquarium and the oldest is 23 cm long and is 14 y.o.
Iā€™m Italian, still in Italy, studying mechanical engineering (late beginnings :p) and Iā€™m building my first personal aquarium.
As you see, Iā€™m verbose, so Iā€™ll end it with
ā€œSorry for the endless talking and any linguistic mistake in advance and have a good day.ā€
:fish: :hi: :fish:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back