Hi folks.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Mtw77

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Mark and I'm just starting out in the world of tropical fish and felt it would be very helpful to sign up here so I dont get out of my depth.

I have a 34lt tank with 2 yoyo loach, 2 Molly's and an Opaline Gourami.

Last edited:
Welcome to the hobby :) Mollies are a great choice for first fish. I had them too and when they started breeding first, it really caught my interest in fish keeping

Thank you. I will be on here regularly asking really beginner questions I'm afraid

We’re all still beginners in some area. If it weren’t for my friends on here, I’d be totally lost on some of the chemistry part. Usually can diagnose a disease though. :)

We’re all still beginners in some area. If it weren’t for my friends on here, I’d be totally lost on some of the chemistry part. Usually can diagnose a disease though. :)
Thank you, had a busy few weeks but I'm back now. On disease, my catfish has suddenly got white tips to his fins?

Attachments

• IMG-20200202-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20200202-WA0005.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 20200202_121830.jpg
    20200202_121830.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 47
Hi everyone. My name is Mark and I'm just starting out in the world of tropical fish and felt it would be very helpful to sign up here so I dont get out of my depth.

I have a 34lt tank with 2 yoyo loach, 2 Molly's and an Opaline Gourami.
Hi, I'm new, too.
I'm sure you will find these forum friendly and very helpful.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back