Hi everyone...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Welcome to the forum..... :hi:
I too was on a different forum but I had a different reaction. It was a great forum but more like living in downtown New York with all the people coming and going. It was way too busy of a forum for me, so when I found this one I decided I liked it much better.

Thanks, still looking around this one a bit, I like it...

Hey Nat, welcome aboard!

I like it here...you can actually SEE new posts, get email notifications, and everything! Like a REAL working fish forum, LOL.

Some nice and knowledgeable folks here, too, from what I've seen....
We have our share of drama here, too, but once you identify the usual trouble makers you can avoid most of it. But how fun would that be? :lol:

Hey there, just signed up too!
Hey, Natalia! Welcome aboard. All we need is RG and Lee and it'll be like old times. ha ha I can both search AND respond to posts on my chromebook, so that's nice. Are you getting settled in finally after all the drama?

Hey, Natalia! Welcome aboard. All we need is RG and Lee and it'll be like old times. ha ha I can both search AND respond to posts on my chromebook, so that's nice. Are you getting settled in finally after all the drama?
She needs to start her own Intro thread!
Already sent her a personal "Chat" on here, lol

Hey Tom! Slowly but surely the house is coming along. Haven't been able to get the larger tanks set up yet. Fish are doing well in the tubs though.

Well, I guess they're old pros at living in tubs. They probably feel like they've finally come home after their sojourn in those weird, clear boxes.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back