Hi everyone

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Agus

Reaction score
Hello, thank you for receiving me in this forum.

Back in '80s I feel in love with this hobby and had several fish from goldfish to cichlid. But at that time I still a boy who know nothing about proper fish keeping. Fast forward three decades and suddenly the passion was strikes again, so now I decide to learn a lot before having my first fish again. Currently I'm in fishless cycle stage of my new freshwater tank and looking forward to have feedback and guidance from many experienced member here. Hope I can learned a lot and someday I can share my knowledge to others too.

Cheers!

Hello, thank you for receiving me in this forum.

Back in '80s I feel in love with this hobby and had several fish from goldfish to cichlid. But at that time I still a boy who know nothing about proper fish keeping. Fast forward three decades and suddenly the passion was strikes again, so now I decide to learn a lot before having my first fish again. Currently I'm in fishless cycle stage of my new freshwater tank and looking forward to have feedback and guidance from many experienced member here. Hope I can learned a lot and someday I can share my knowledge to others too.

Cheers!
Hello, and welcome to the forum! :hi: :fish:

What would you like to know more about, and are you planning on setting up any tanks? :)

Hi PheonixKingZ & Colin_T,

I'd like to know everything related to fish keeping, like equipment, water parameter, health & disease, fish behaviour, foods, plants etc. And I'm sure there are tons of info I can find here.

Anyway, I'm planning to keep goldfish again and now I'm still cycling the tank so probably I will ask related subject to that matter later.

Hi PheonixKingZ & Colin_T,

I'd like to know everything related to fish keeping, like equipment, water parameter, health & disease, fish behaviour, foods, plants etc. And I'm sure there are tons of info I can find here.

Anyway, I'm planning to keep goldfish again and now I'm still cycling the tank so probably I will ask related subject to that matter later.
Just click on the link @Colin_T provided, that will bring you strait up to the TFF “What to do if your fish gets sick” thread, good luck! :)

Hi and welcome to our forum! I love goldfish too. I have 2 goldfish tanks and a pond. Although I also have other tropical fish now and several bettas, my goldfish are very special to me. If you need any help at all with goldfish related issues, please let me know. Glad to have you here!

Hi and welcome to our forum! I love goldfish too. I have 2 goldfish tanks and a pond. Although I also have other tropical fish now and several bettas, my goldfish are very special to me. If you need any help at all with goldfish related issues, please let me know. Glad to have you here!
Yes! I forgot @Deanasue was a GoldFish expert, Consult with her, if you have any questions! ;)

Hello Deanasue, thank you for warmth welcome!
Glad to know many experts will guide me through this hobby, I feel safe already :drinks:
I like other fish too, one day if the conditions allowed I want to build aquascape with angelfish and discus in it, but for now I will start with goldfish. It's very dangerous hobby isn't it? you'll never feel had enough fish :D

Very true. MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome) is very contagious on this forum. :)

Hahaha...yes, at least we must have one more for quarantine/sick room right? I can already see that this hobby has no end :)

Most reactions

trending

Back