Hi everyone

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Hobbes

Reaction score
I would just like to say hi to everyone. I found this site through Google, while looking for advice about moving house, and the easiest way to move my fish. I have found the users of this site to be extremely friendly and most forthcoming with their experience.
I have been keeping Tropical freshwater aquariums for about ten years now without too many problems, all Community tanks, and i have now given my wife the bug :D   I am moving soon, and i am very happy to find out there is a good lfs in the town i am moving to. No more 30 mile journeys for us :thumbs:

Glad, glad and glad.
You'll like it up there hopefully. Nice area. Moving with fish is always a big worry. But I'm sure your years of experance will help. As with everything most is commonsense ;)
Hope you stick around the forum. We're a good bunch and like a laugh :thumbs: :grin:

Hi Hobbes,

Welcome to our forum! Hope you enjoy the fun as well as all the info and help available.

Watch out for typo's and aliens. - ;)

Hi big H
Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
You don't tell us where you're from?
Anyway a warm welcome.

Hi Hobbes,
Welcome to the insanity.

WOW ten years of tropicals. Sounds like it's time to move forward and keep some of those wonderful cichlids :D :D :D

Sorry...always trying to convert everyone to them.

Anyway glad you found your way here and hope you come back often.

Oops, sorry. I'm currently in Oxford, but will be moving to Lossiemouth, Northern Scotland in the next few weeks. 8)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back