Hi, am I Mike !

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

We are very nosey - any photos of the tanks? :)
Its very hard to take pictures without glare because of there location but i did my best for you !
IMG_20201120_102552.jpg

Happy day Micael and welcome to the forums!

I happen to type with a French accent, so no worries on pronouncing your name for me. I know this to be true because I once had a French girlfriend and when she would read back things I said in email, she always did it with the French accent, so I figured I was in good shape.

That's a great rack system. Are the three tanks connected so that you have clean water going into the top, then dripping into the tanks below and out the drain? I see you're using Bugbites...do the fish enjoy them?

Happy day Micael and welcome to the forums!

I happen to type with a French accent, so no worries on pronouncing your name for me. I know this to be true because I once had a French girlfriend and when she would read back things I said in email, she always did it with the French accent, so I figured I was in good shape.

That's a great rack system. Are the three tanks connected so that you have clean water going into the top, then dripping into the tanks below and out the drain? I see you're using Bugbites...do the fish enjoy them?
When I switched to anglophone schools in my youth, my name got butchered pretty bad, I learned to deal with it. haha.

No, I have not done centralised plumbing on the tanks. Its a very good idea but, since I am in an appartment, I don't want to invest too much in a water change system. I go with individual wc using a python hose with the sink right besides the rack. Still pretty easy and keeps me "hands on" with the tanks.

I would say that bugbites in general have been appreciated. The only one none of my fish will touch is the spirulina one ! I have no clue as of why but, that one I reserve for my Cherry shrimp. The rest I have tried were all eaten well. I feed à lot of frozen foods since I have mostly new world cichlids. But as the picture shows, I have a pretty diverse feeding aray.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Really nice tanks, I like the rack as well. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back