Hi all

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Dasmms45

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all I'm Craig, .
My kids wanted a dog, we comprised with some fish as I assumed they would be so much easier to look after compared to a dog...couldnt have been more wrong!

Complete newbie with a tank 6 weeks old now, 3 weeks of a fishless cycle and then put glowlights in there for the last 3 weeks.
Have lots of questions and learning as I go, so far so good though, fish seem healthy and now ready for some tank mates...and I want another tank now because I'm hooked (pardon the pun) 😉

Welcome to the madhouse full of fellow fish addicts :)

.....some here are madder and more addicted than others ;)

BTW, nothing wrong with having fish AND a dog....many of us survive that combination...dogs tend to be much better "cuddlers" than fish...IME, anyway

Hi Craig and welcome to the forum :)

I had dogs and fish at the same time. Dogs were easier to care for.
One of the dogs used to help me bag fish. At least she said she was helping. She would pinch fish out of the bucket and take them into the bedroom to eat while I caught more. Then I got in trouble from the shops because there were 9 not 10 fish in the bag :)

Yes I've nothing against cats or dogs, I'm working quite long hours every day so just wouldnt be fair to leave them alone...fish though, perfect pets 👍🏻😀

Well hi Graig and welcome to TFF... :hi:
Well, at least you don't have to walk the fish... So, good choice!

Well hi Graig and welcome to TFF... :hi:
Well, at least you don't have to walk the fish... So, good choice!
Very true!
But did anyone see the story on facebook about the inventor guy building a mobile tank and walking/rolling his goldfish around the park?
😆

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back