The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

rvdbarnes

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi there everyone!!

Not new to the whole forum, but new to the salty side!! :good:

Iv been keeping fish for years now, starting with coldwater, then onto community tropical, then discus blah blah blah!!

Anyways, the more i see our salty little cousins in the LFS and the more i see some of the impressive equipment you guys use, the more i am drawn to marine life!

So, here i am eager to learn and see what its all about and what it involves?

So if i pop the odd post in here and there, dont be surprised if i ask the odd silly question or two!!

I looks forwards to learning again!!

Lee

Hi there everyone!!

Not new to the whole forum, but new to the salty side!! :good:

Iv been keeping fish for years now, starting with coldwater, then onto community tropical, then discus blah blah blah!!

Anyways, the more i see our salty little cousins in the LFS and the more i see some of the impressive equipment you guys use, the more i am drawn to marine life!

So, here i am eager to learn and see what its all about and what it involves?

So if i pop the odd post in here and there, dont be surprised if i ask the odd silly question or two!!

I looks forwards to learning again!!

Lee

Hi Lee, welcome to our little salty boards! I'm on the verge of setting up my first marine tank and the people in this section are always SO helpful... my only advice would be to start with the pinned topics at the top of the forum and read, read, read.... then when you ask questions, you'll understand the answers better (in my experience anyways!!). Do you know what kind of thing you want? Fish only... or a coral reef? Lots to think about before you can start planning!

Have fun, and good luck with your first marine tank!

Welcome to the dark side of the forum, Marines. :D :devil:

Have fun and if you need anything we're all ears. :good:

Cheers for the warm welcome guys! i feel at home already
In my current circumstances i am aiming towards building my own little nano reef with every feature i can safely put together including fish, corals etc etc.
I currently have a juwel rekord 96 available with an additional fluval 305 external filter.
Hopefully i will be able to build on this platform?

Lee

:hi: to the salty side of life. If someone hasn't suggested it allready, go ahead and read through th stickies atop this section ;)

Blimey! im still reading through steelhealr's thread with lots of pinned subjects on!
So much to get through!
Very interesting though!!!

Lee

Most reactions

Back