hi all needing advice

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

emmab2001

Reaction score
as a treat to me from passing my nursing exams i bought my self a tropical fish tank it's been set up since tuesday ( no fish yet) but i know there's too many air bubbles in the tank (caused by the filter) and don't know what to do it an air filter and i have the top nozzel above the water should the filler be submerged sorry if this sounds stupid but i want to do this right and the filter instructions have no help about were to place it!!!!!

thanks

My daughter is called emma, it's normal for a tank to have bubbles when you have just set it up,so don't worry, you can submurge the filter, or have it high up, does it say in the instruction, welcome to the board.

thanks!! the instuctions with the fillter were no help i have no idea where to place the fillter it only a small tank and there are loads of bubbles and the current looks really strong does the fillter have to have access to air?? it did come with a little tube and i have no clue what that is for sorry if i seem stupid it's just my first tank and i want this to work!!

Can you tell us the name of the filter. doe's it have an air pump that has to be attached to it.

it's an aquarline aquarclear 1 internal power filter have you heared of this there was a small tube that was in the box but i don't know where to put this!!??!!

Not familar with that filter, sorry.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back