Hey y'all

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

NavyChief20

Reaction score
Whats going on people, NavyChief here, yes same Chief from FishLore and yes I left fishlore.
Been a fishkeeper for over 25 years and now i am exclusively a cichlid keeper.

Currently have 12 tanks from my sons 55 gallon Black Convict tank all the way up to my 550 Gallon Jaguar Cichlid Tank. I do all my own filtration systems and i make all my own 3D backgrounds. I specialize in fluid dynamics, thermal dynamics, mechanical engineering and chemistry. If you have off the wall questions I probably can help or I know someone who can.

Chief

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

This place is being over run by fishlore escapees, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing :)

I'm guessing you keep bigger cichlids (tank busters and murderers) and not little species like Apistogrammas?

Hello, Navy Chief, and welcome to the Forums.

I am honestly wondering if one of the administration at fish Lore had a bit of a militant streak...

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

This place is being over run by fishlore escapees, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing :)

I'm guessing you keep bigger cichlids (tank busters and murderers) and not little species like Apistogrammas?

So My son keeps black convicts
My daughter keeps Angels now (drives me nuts)
I keep: Jack Dempseys, Green Terrors, Texas Cichlids, Jaguar Cichlid, Wolf Cichlid, a Tiger Oscar, A Malawi tank (assorted), a victoria tank (assorted) and a Tangynika tank (assorted).

I make my filtration systems and my 3d backgrounds and lighting and many of my tanks.
As far as Fishlore, id rather not speak poorly of them since theres alot of knowledge there, however there is an abundance of people that are just plain wrong and think they know what they are doing. My biggest problem is when they are presented with data and facts the mods and admin whine about "playing nice".

I will admit i can be abrasive at times. However I wont ever steer you wrong in an area of my experience.

Hey! Welcome. I'd love to see some pics of this 550 gallon setup!

Good to know we have an engineer in our midst. During my absence I managed to grab my Chemical Engineering degree so I finally know someone with common interest! hah.

-Tyler

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back