Hey There!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Shelster said:
He is a stunning boy!!

Does he have a name?

Be careful with the green spikey plastic? Plant - looks like a culprit for some potential tail damage there.

Are you going to get him some live plants in his new set up? If so I can recommend Anubias
smile.png
they love resting on the leaves
biggrin.png

Looking forward to your tank progressing
smile.png
I am DEFINITELY planning on adding live plants to my new tank! And someone had already recommended a whole list to me (and I think they included Anubias!) and I was planning on trying to make a jungly-like mish-mash of different plants! And actually, I think that maybe you're right and I should take out those fake grass things, but I'm going to wait until after he's done with his fin-rot medication and the 'good' bacteria makes a complete comeback into his tank. I made a mistake and overcleaned the tank a bit, and even though things are going well I just want to let it regrow a bit more as precaution before taking out those grass things, which I'm sure have a decent amount of the good bacteria on them.

Anyways, yeah! OH! And his name is Enal. It's... From a SNL (with Christopher Walken) skit, cause my mom had named our last betta Colonel, and... It's just a kind of dumb name related to the joke. lol. The SNL skit is kind of funny, but I really just named him that because my mom was really upset when Colonel died, and I knew that it would make her feel better.
Oh, and also I named my snail Gary. Kind of had to with the whole Spongebob themed set up. haha :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back