Hey There! New To Site.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

harpua2002

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just joined the site, looks like a great place. :)

I've been keeping fish for about 6 years now and have learned a ton since my newbie days. I'm one of the lucky ones who is married to another hobbyist, and we currently have 5 tanks running. We're recently married and each had to downsize our personal collections so we could merge our tanks when we moved in together. :wub: For those who are interested, here's what we keep:

8 gallon JBJ 180 nano, planted FW:
2 peacock gudgeons, 5 pygmy hatchets, cherry shrimp

20 gallon long, FW:
cherry shrimp farm

75 gallon FW:
parrot cichlid, Jack Dempsey, gold severum, 5 botia modesta

120 gallon, planted FW:
Rotkeil severum pair, 2 angels, festivum, 12 loaches (schistura mahnerti, botia lochata, botia robusta), 6 rummynose tetras, 6 snakeskin barbs, 6 columbian tetras, 6 diamond tetras, clown pleco, tiger pleco, whiptail cat, 2 otocinculus, 3 true SAEs

20 gallon high, nano reef:
ORA misbar percula clown, yasha goby and pistol shrimp pair, 3 sexy shrimp, feather duster, various LPS corals and softies with a couple SPS- frogspawn, candy cane, acan, zoas and palys, shrooms, ORA birdsnest, encrusting montipora, pagoda cup

In addition to the tanks I listed, we have a 50 gallon (36x18) and a 125 gallon (60x18) that are both going to be set up as reef tanks. We also have 4 dogs and 2 cats! It's a little crazy around here, but never boring. :lol:

Welcome to the forum, it really is a good place.
i hope you will be as helpful to us as we are to you :good:

welcome to the forum :good:

Its a cracking forum with a wealth of knowledge and advice here

wish my wife liked myfish!! lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back