Hey peeps

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MiniMellow

Reaction score
Hi all so I have kept goldfish before but this is my first tank in a few years and decided that tropical sounded more of a challenge. So as an early Christmas present I got a 48 litre tank which I have just recently rehoused my sisters female platy and her 3 babies, I also added 3 spiral snails and some other snail that hitched a ride with the planted wood. Although I was wondering if endler guppies, normal guppies and platys could co-exist peacefully?
Here is my set-up currently.
^147F41BD551D62CEE0CCA416DA6392A68924686D8761C67EDA^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

I sense a fellow nerd judging from your profile pic and Tardis in the tank. I give a warm welcome to the forum :)

48 liters is a bit on the small side, about 12-13 gallons. Before you add more fish, which would only be a couple more at most, I would make sure to cycle the tank first. If you don't know about the Nitrogen cycle, I would do some reading up on it. It is vital to having healthy fish.

Yes i'm a huge nerd and thanks for the welcome. I do know its a small tank but its just until i get back into the hobby fully then i can but a much larger tank. I have cycled my tank and my water is perfect so i added some new fish today. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back