Hey everyone, I am a newbie!!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I totaly agree with @utahfish use the RO water, no soduim and is so much better but make sure you do like he said a little increase at a time until it is all RO water. I wish I had RO in the house I have to buy it to adjust my tanks.
I just hate it because the RO comes out slow as hell..

I have to buy my RO in bottles. You could use empty 1 gallon water bottles and stock up before each water change. I am looking at buying an RO water filter. I have heard it is a time consuming process.

I have to buy my RO in bottles. You could use empty 1 gallon water bottles and stock up before each water change. I am looking at buying an RO water filter. I have heard it is a time consuming process.
It is, when I push that button the water pressure changes from what a regular faucet pressure would be like to a water Fountain at the playground.

Hello and welcome to the forum, Sorry you are being stressed. Do you have any live plants in your tanks? As @utahfish asked the number and type of fish is important to know. Also how much and how often do you feed your fish? When you do your water changes do you vacuum the gravel? These are all things that can cause a spike in ammonia.
Update: I just dropped some plants in there, changed the water one more time a left it alone 0ppm ammonia.

Most reactions

Back