Hey All Fish lovers!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

celestialpoet

Reaction score
[FONT=Arial] :hi: Hey everyone. Im new to this site and New to my fish hobby. Recently my husband talked me into buying a tank. Its really easy to talk me into animals, since im a animal lover :p Anyways i agreed we bought a 10 gallon tank first and we stocked it with some fish and newts. It was pretty cool, but i got attached and attracted to the fish. I asked my husband to upgrade to a 20 gallon tank. Noe We stocked that tank plenty with new additions. Its great. When I noticed some of my female fish were pregnant. I bought a 5 gallon maternity Tank. Oh yeah and then thats not all. I brought home a Balloon molly and she gave birth in my new tank, so of course I bought another tank. This time a 2.5 gallon nursey :nod: he he.Now I drive my husband nuts with all our fish. I now get the pleasure to breed my mollies and have lots of Fishies...

Buh Bye Everyone

Bethany[/FONT]

Hi there celestialpoet! Glad to hear of your success with breeding mollies. Fishkeeping is addictive, isn't it?

Thank you everyone! Yes very addicting indeed. he he.. Thanks about my name.. I write poetry, so that where I got the name from. Everyone seems really nice and helpful here and im glad I found this website :cool:

:D Hi celest :D

and welcome to the forum, youll find what your looking for here im sure! Im still learning new stuff everytime i come on here. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back