Hermit Crab on the run

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

yvez9

you don't know JACK FISH
Reaction score
:fun:

Our little hermit crab is alone right now in his 12 gallon tank because all the shops are out of crabs right now

anyway, the little fella found a small gap in the tank and he went for it twice in 12 hours

yesterday afternoon, my girlfriend found him exploring the bed room floor afetr realizing she almost stepped on him. then this morning, the fella walked almost across the hallway to the living room, whech is a good 15 feet!

funny little bugger he is :p

those crabs are so cool once they settle in.

and he left me a nice little present in his food dish!

I love hermit crabs! They remind me of being a kid... When I was younger, my mom, dad, sister, and I would go down to Alabama point before it was closed off and while fishing we would grab handfuls of hermit crabs just hanging around the boulders on the water's edge. Ah... good times ;)

Sneaky little fellas... :shifty:

My crabs are SOOO boring. Yall are lucky if yours do stuff.

we've had him for about a month and h's just recently started to move around at all. before we would never see him as he was under sand all the time. now he's a little explorer!

Cool! I have four in a 55-gallon long. If your crab is crawling out you will need to patch the hole to keep him from getting hurt. What's his name? :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back