Here's My 29 Us Gallon...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

mitchie

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
http://img421.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aquarium9iw1.jpg (Image tags don't seem to be working)

Things I'm hoping to happen:

1) Dwarf sag on the left foreground needs to grow out a little to fill that space.
2) The wisteria on the left needs to gain some height to create a midground on the left.
3) Val's need to fill in some spots on the background.
4) I need another stem plant on the right side, between the rotala indica and the ludwigia. Any ideas? Extra cuttings?
5) More rasboras, I bought some at a poor quality fish store and as a result, half of my rasbora population died because of disease. Next time, I'll go to the better of the two stores near me.
6) I need to replace 2 of my fluorescents. Which bulbs would be ideal? They would be 24" 20w bulbs.
7) Suggestions, comments?

It looks quite nice actually, i love the dwarf sag at the front.. but it doesnt look 'natural' as its in a perfect line, have you thought of having it staggered so its not in a perfect line?

I'm not quite sure what you mean, do you mean the base of the dwarf sag or the tops of them?

Not as in the actual plant, but more the placement.. Imagine your looking down on your tank from the top.. the plants probably are in a straight line, what i'm suggesting is you break the line and have some offset, which will give it a more natural (i think) look. :)

Alright here's a more new picture that is better quality.

planted.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back