Here's a picture of my pleco for absolutely no reason.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

KnowingKira

Reaction score
I've had Larry over here for 5 years, boy is living his best life.
IMG_20210801_230801_1.jpg

People! You need to enter your plecos in our upcoming Fish of the Month contest which will be accepting entries around August 13th and will feature only Plecos!

you would need a validation pic with note saying Aug 2021 TFF FOTM which is impossible if you no longer have the fish

you would need a validation pic with note saying Aug 2021 TFF FOTM which is impossible if you no longer have the fish
Oh well that excludes me; mind you I have the fishes - but they choose when they wish to come out and pose. Well the smaller L204;s are a little better behaved but are not quite so spectacular as the one above. I do have an L333 and a nice photo of him but I hate to have to pick up his cave to get a validation photo; it really makes him kind of antsy and occasionally he will throw a tantrum. I suppose I could do one of the lemon blue eye or super red as they are less shy but still my favorite by far is the L204. Everyone should have an L204 or a dozen.

well , you have 5 days to get a validation and an entry pic...keep your eye out if he pokes out of his cave. Usually food will entice them to come out.
I usually have to take dozens of pics to get one good pic of one of my fish.

Well I’d share a picture of my pleco for no reason… but he hides when I try. How do you get pictures of your plecos?

Most reactions

trending

Back