Here We Go Again

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Back in the fold

That One Guy
Reaction score
image.jpeg
It starts first up north but it will get to all of you in due time. This is a bit early even for Montana. But on a bright note, no yard work and all the time in the world to play in the fish room.

Wow! It’s beautiful. I don’t think it will get to me. :)

A balmy 3 degrees Fahrenheit this morning. We will warm to a high of 25 degrees Fahrenheit and then dip back down to 5 degrees tonight. The thermometer in my fish room reads 66 degrees and one unheated tank reads 66 also. I heard that water temperature is usually lower than air temperature so that dispels that myth.
Oh yes, Madame' it will get to you. Tell your old man to get his shovel out. And it is NOT pretty after four months of it.

A balmy 3 degrees Fahrenheit this morning. We will warm to a high of 25 degrees Fahrenheit and then dip back down to 5 degrees tonight. The thermometer in my fish room reads 66 degrees and one unheated tank reads 66 also. I heard that water temperature is usually lower than air temperature so that dispels that myth.
Oh yes, Madame' it will get to you. Tell your old man to get his shovel out. And it is NOT pretty after four months of it.
Right now we’re at a warm 75F but it will be down to 33F Halloween night. We usually get a light snow in the winter after a summer with a hurricane or tropical storm. Hoping that is the case this year.

I don't think it will reach me in the uk I wish it would:(

Oh you innocents ! Wishing for snow. When you've duck walked gingerly with tiny baby steps over slick black ice hiding under dirty black snow that never melts because it stays 20 degrees Farhenheit all during the six hours days that the sun only comes out on once a week, then you will loathe it as I do. But this year I am finally retired and I can stay inside and look out the window or go feed the fish and watch them or take a nap and get rested up to watch TV.

We had 4 inches of snow already on Halloween,now we have a warm spell and most of the snow is gone and we had plenty of rain. Remember "It is always easier to shovel rain than to shovel snow"

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back