Here I go again 150 gallon reset.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

itiwhetu

Naturally First
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
After 5 years it is time to set up my 150g tank again. The tank is 190x60x55cm but the water height will be at about 50.

This thread will be a journal of its progress.

At this stage the tank will be planted with Carnivorous plants and things at each end.
The tank has built in shelves to protect the fry and support any pot plants.
To start with I'm going to have Pygmy cats, Whiptail catfish ( If I can find some). and one species of Tetra. This tank will be set up in a window of our house to get the morning sun and will be primarily a tank for community spawning.
I just had a friend contact me with Discus he would like me to have, I am unsure if that is the path I want to go down at this stage.

Tank stand preparation and tank draining cleaning, the start.
20211114_113159.jpg
20211114_113407.jpg

After 5 years it is time to set up my 150g tank again. The tank is 190x60x55cm but the water height will be at about 50.

At this stage the tank will be planted with Carnivorous plants and things at each end.
To start with I'm going to have Pygmy cats, Whiptail catfish ( If I can find some). and one species of Tetra. This tank will be set up in a window of our house to get the morning sun and will be primarily a tank for community spawning.
I just had a friend contact me with Discus he would like me to have, I am unsure if that is the path I want to go down at this stage.
I wish I could have that tank!! Except it's super dirty:sick:

healthy smoothie 100 percent natural aged juice
warning: may cause ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ and ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ.

warning: may cause ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ,ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ and ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ.
100% natural spray free, a bit of clean H2O good to go.

Ever been bitten by one of those carnivorous plants?

Attachments

• 34EF281A-428A-44DD-8276-2975EAB6131A.jpeg
    34EF281A-428A-44DD-8276-2975EAB6131A.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 105
They get rid of the mosquitos which is why they are good above a tank where you are feeding mosquito larvae
Maybe i should put some by my outside pond. I use a spitting heron to limit mosquito breeding.
J/K. It’s too cold here.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back