Herbie

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fishing for info

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This is Herbie, my two year old tort. He was looking very glum when he saw me decorate the christmas tree so I made him a little something to get him in a festive mood! :lol:

Merry christmas!

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 87
  • k.jpg
    k.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 91
  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 93
so cute, that made me smile and go awwwww POTM nomination from me for pic no. one :good:

Seffie x

so cute, that made me smile and go awwwww POTM nomination from me for pic no. one :good:

Seffie x
Thanks for the nomination! He was quite a poser in that one :)
But the question is, what to get for your pet for christmas? :unsure: especially a tort haha. I'm thinking... perhaps a new table? :) Shame they don't sell reptile versions of those little Pets At Home christmas stockings :lol:

Awww that is brilliant :D I'll second that nomination ^^

Way too cute :p

Class pics there :good:
I wont get to dress up my tort at xmas she has been asleep for weeks now she has never seen a xmas tree everyone go awwww

regards scot :)

Thanks for the nominations! :rolleyes:
awww haha chesterscot! Yeah, Herbs I think is still a little young for hibernation. Having said that, I'm really nervous about the first time I'm going to leave him in a little hay-filled box over Winter. He's so lively, I can't imagine him sleeping for so long :lol:
What age did you start hibernating yours?

Hi my tort shelly isnt a hermans she is a spur thighed/greek tort.
Im not sure about when she started going to sleep im 31 shelly is at least 30 herself so i dont know.Ill find out though for you if you like.

I put her in a box with some hay as well and then stick her in the fridge till we wake her up :)

It feels like for ages till she is up and about again though :)

regards

Hi my tort shelly isnt a hermans she is a spur thighed/greek tort.
Im not sure about when she started going to sleep im 31 shelly is at least 30 herself so i dont know.Ill find out though for you if you like.

I put her in a box with some hay as well and then stick her in the fridge till we wake her up :)

It feels like for ages till she is up and about again though :)

regards
yeah, I'd love it if you could find that out for me! haha I know it's perfectly normal but I still giggle when people talk about putting tortoises in the fridge :lol: it just sounds so strange! I'm sure my garage will probably be cold enough if I can't take the fridge idea seriously haha. yeah, I'd miss Herbs as well!

Hope everyone had a good christmas

P.S bit off subject but did anyone else get an amazing view of the stars tonight? There were so many visible, so rare for England! :hyper:

Oh my goodness how cute is that lol I use to have one of those a very long time ago that is just too cute. :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back