help

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ha ha very funny............. :look: :grr:

acually that was kinda funny um i have a 10 gallon tank too and look at my signature to see if u want to add fishes that i have now and they are all community fish but i would suggest to have bottom feeders, middle feeders and top feeders, you can get like 3 corys which r bottom feeders and they need to school so make sure u have at least 3, which i only have 1 now but i'm gonna get 2 more... :p :D

Kevin :lol:

well since i fell into dr evil's aka new fish guy's trap i guess i should answer. dwarf cichlids or a pair of shell dwellers.

kevin, you should get a new tank before adding the cories. also may want to rethink keeping the rtbs with them.

semper fi

Apparently kevin is getting rid of the rtbs. Um good for a 10 gallon...any type of tetra..just dont put anything agressive with them. Try not to mix serpae tetras in with them, they nip at everything!

ive got 3 neons....2 glowlights....2 black neons...a ram....a blue gourami..a pleco....and 2 fighters...male n female....n they all look very happy

Tek :fish:

well the problem is that my lfs won't accept my red tail shark cause he is kinda big , so that if he put my rts with his, mine might beat all the others up and he doesn't want his rts damaged but i already have a bronze cory and they get along fine, well okay i guess...

EDIT: i don't have any kind of tetras at all...

what happened to the painted skirt tetra?

had an rtbs. kept him with mbuna. did great and then one day he went on a psycho murdering spree. was away for the weekend and came back to three chippokaes, two johanni and two bumblebees dead and him swimming happily among the corpses! :crazy:

semper fi

oops, sorry i forgot about the skirt tetra, silly me........... sorry........ :sad:
i was thinking of my neons which r gone now....

My picks for a 10 gallon would be 3 blackskirt tetras, 2 corydoras, and a male marigold swordtail. None of these get real big and contrary to popular belief, our two corys have been living happily together for about 2 months now. Everyone says at least 3 but I just don't see it. As for serpae tetras, we have 5 and they are just fine. They shoal together and never nip at our other fish. As I have said before, I will say again, fish DO have different personalities and other than putting say Jack Dempseys in with guppies which is just a senseless idea, you do have to practice a lot of trial and error. As long as you use a bit of commonsense and don't get huge or overly aggressive fish, you should do fine. Not sure what type of filtration you have but for more fish you need more filtration! You can overstock but ONLY with proper filtration!

Allie

ah great, i couldn't wait, i went out and i went past the big als fish shop and um i brought 1 small albino cory!!!!!!! Yahoo!

how about a african leaf fish if you want but its a carnivore and needs to be fed live fish food daily
or a pair of kribs
3 mollies
a betta with a group of corys and a trio of livebears

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back