Help!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Tl52505

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
The other day I got 2 fancy shrimp for my tank. Today when I looked, I did not see them anywhere. Stupid me thinking they got eaten, lifted up decor in my tank to find them and they both came out. I put it back and now can’t seem to find it anywhere. I can see one but the other is nowhere to be found. Could it have gotten under the gravel, because it is should stand out, the one I can’t find is bright red

Never mind I found it but now I can’t find the other one. Is it normal for them to hide like this. I have 5 neon tetras a black tetra and a small pleco

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 32
Shrimp are nocturnal and hide during the day. If you have lots of plants in the tank, then you might see them more during the day. But normally they hide when it's light and come out when it's dark.

Shrimp are nocturnal and hide during the day. If you have lots of plants in the tank, then you might see them more during the day. But normally they hide when it's light and come out when it's dark.
like hide during the day when the light is on, or they just like know when its day and come out at night even if the light is on

Kind of like @Colin_T . He's a werewolf. Werewolves come out at night usually when there's a full moon. :werewolf:

like hide during the day when the light is on, or they just like know when its day and come out at night even if the light is on
They will come out when they want to. Just leave them be. Drop in a few pellets/flakes of food before going to bed and they will eat those. Let them get adjusted to their new surroundings and then maybe they will come out more. For now just ease your mind. They are ok

I think i might know where they are hiding, this one big fake stack of rocks for some reason has a big hole into the back where an air pump goes in, and I have had my pleco hide in there for days and I thought it just disappeared

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back