help :/

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just watch him with the corys though, sometimes the rainbow sharks will shoulder the corys away but it's normal. Also, this is totally out of context, but would corys like cucumber? Are there any other foods that they like?
I feed my plecos watermelon and honeydew and the corys loves to munch on those as well. I have also seen them on mu squash (summer and winter) which I also feed to my plecos. Cucumbers are pretty low in nutrients, so I don't usually feed them to my fish.

I feed my plecos watermelon and honeydew and the corys loves to munch on those as well. I have also seen them on mu squash (summer and winter) which I also feed to my plecos. Cucumbers are pretty low in nutrients, so I don't usually feed them to my fish.
How do you prepare the watermelon? Might see if I can get some and feed the fish some of it. How much do you put in the tank?

I try to buy organic but when I can't I always wash the outside of the watermelon with dish soap and water. When I cut some up for us, I will cut another slim slice (with rind) for the fish and put it on a skewer.
Here is an old video of my 75g, its about 4 years olds again. I still have the plecos and the tiger lotus, lol. Sorry its a very long video, but I didn't have a good quality photo. I do the same to other round mellons.

Most reactions

Back