HELP!!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Nooooo...

Don’t use Melafix. You have Gourami’s. Gourami’s have labyrinth organs. This will clog that organ up and possibly kill your fish.

Who suggested you use Melafix?

(Also, the way I described above works, it worked for me.)

Ok I’m so glad I decided to ask about that. I didn’t know what it was. @PheonixKingZ im going to do it the way you told me to. I trust everything @Colin_T tells me to do he’s been helping me since I started. It was someone on a different forum but I’ll never go back to that one again now I’m strictly only using this forum

What fish did you add?
What else is in the tank?

I have a Gourami, a Molly, a few guppies, a gloshark, a Glo tetra, a few tetras which Are the ones I believe brought the disease in because they were the only recent fish I got Besides my kissing fish which is in a tank by himself

What type of tetras? Do you have pics of the newcomers?
Just trying to rule out that the fins aren't being bitten.

What type of tetras? Do you have pics of the newcomers?
Just trying to rule out that the fins aren't being bitten.
Oh I definitely know they aren’t fin biting or anything like that because all my fishes fins look like that even my fish that I’ve had for awhile now and I’m able to watch them all day. The tetras do their own thing and I haven’t seen them once nip at the other fish but They are swimming to fast to get a picture I can tell you they are Red minor Tetras

I forgot to mention my rainbow fish I have as well that’s the last breed I have in the tank but here’s the picture I was able to get it’s all I can do sorry :| their fins look horrible pieces missing And when they swim you can see pieces falling off :/

Attachments

• 15896D69-CEA7-457A-8791-9B782E24546F.jpeg
    15896D69-CEA7-457A-8791-9B782E24546F.jpeg
    486.4 KB · Views: 56
At the pet shop will API Aquarium salt be fine that’s all they have right now?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back