HELP!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

wtusa17

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I came home today to find 3 fish dead. A salt and pepper Cory a panda Cory and a peacock goby. I immediately tested my water and perfect parameters. I have an angelfish in that tank and he could have been the problem. I noticed that when my dwarf gourami died he looked like he was pecked at before he died. I need help because I am about to go on vacation and don’t want to come home to a bunch of dead fish. Thanks.

We want to know the parameters numbers or it might be an angelfish.

post pictures of remaining fish

wipe inside of glass with clean fish sponge.
do a 75% water change and gravel clean the substrate.
clean filter if it hasn't been done in last 2 weeks.

I came home today to find 3 fish dead. A salt and pepper Cory a panda Cory and a peacock goby. I immediately tested my water and perfect parameters. I have an angelfish in that tank and he could have been the problem. I noticed that when my dwarf gourami died he looked like he was pecked at before he died. I need help because I am about to go on vacation and don’t want to come home to a bunch of dead fish. Thanks.
Do u have/ can u get a spare tank to put the angel in?

Angels for me have always been aggressive. I personally dont care for most chiclids because of aggression issues but maybe it was something else that killed your fish idk

Angels for me have always been aggressive. I personally dont care for most chiclids because of aggression issues but maybe it was something else that killed your fish idk
I think it may be the angel but idk I need to find out

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back