help !

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

thuctoanvietnamese

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
this shrimp suddenly appear in my tank.they have stripe on body.the stripe disappear when i move them to another tank but this tank has white sand substrate.and now i have a lot of them because they breeding easily
72400458_224225635225264_1662612394678943744_o.jpg

Any chance of a picture of one in it’s tank with the light on?

So am I understanding that you want to get rid of the shrimp because they are breeding so heavily? You may have to just make an effort to catch them one at a time and remove them, just like you might do with snails. I don't know if you could purchase shrimp traps for a tank rather than in the ocean. Eventually your numbers will decrease until you have very few left to reproduce but you may always fight a small problem with them.

So am I understanding that you want to get rid of the shrimp because they are breeding so heavily? You may have to just make an effort to catch them one at a time and remove them, just like you might do with snails. I don't know if you could purchase shrimp traps for a tank rather than in the ocean. Eventually your numbers will decrease until you have very few left to reproduce but you may always fight a small problem with them.
No,I want to know what is this shrimp name

If you didn't buy the shrimp from a shop it is likely to be a wild one. There are just too many wild shrimps to be able to ID it.

The only shrimps that most of us can ID are the very few species in the aquarium trade. It would take an expert in the waterways of Vietnam to identify a local wild shrimp.

Are they from same batch?..... 1st picture looks like a bloody mary or cherry.... the 2nd also looks familiar .... 3rd looks wild though. I love the 1st two though

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back