Help With Neon Tetras...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

evansimp

Reaction score
So my 40 gallon has been established for about 3 months and I have had no problems. (knock on wood). I have 5 neon tetras in there, who as of a few days ago have been acting completely normal. However, all of a sudden, its like they all got into a big argument and split up. Really weird behavior to me. Sometimes I find all of them on their own, and sometimes in small groups.They seem to be healthy, just acting sort of weird. I am probably overreacting, but I just don't want my fish to be sick. Any ideas to why this is? Thank you.

once they feel safe in there enviroment they will split up and swim around by themselves, mine only swim together when its lights out and they all sleep together.

once they feel safe in there enviroment they will split up and swim around by themselves, mine only swim together when its lights out and they all sleep together.

Great to know! Thank you. I guess that means we've provided them with a good home? :)

I've got cardinals and I don't often see them all swimming around together. They're usually swimming on their own or in small groups. I hardly ever see them all together.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back