FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FreedomForTheFish!

***UPDATE: Maidenhead Aquatics in the Marina have agreed to take them ❤️***

Hi there,
Apologies for registering just to post a classified ad, I understand this is not too popular but you guys were recommended to me as the best starting point.

I am trying to rehome 9 (I think!) lovely goldfish from my workplace. They seem to have been here in the shop stockroom a long time and have been taken good enough care of (although overcrowded obvs) but would be much better off being looked after by a fish enthusiast. I’d also love them to see some daylight!
We need them gone ASAP really as we need the space. Obviously they don’t all have to go together either.
Tank and pump etc also available for free if wanted. Tank 80 x 46.5 x 30 has gravel, plants, ornaments etc.
Any questions or suggestions please contact me. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 5E6DD741-D3FF-4D5C-83E5-EDFD8988BEF0.jpeg
    5E6DD741-D3FF-4D5C-83E5-EDFD8988BEF0.jpeg
    227.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 25FB01E5-A0F8-42EE-A327-C5C4A9A9559C.jpeg
    25FB01E5-A0F8-42EE-A327-C5C4A9A9559C.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 71C65563-09BB-4098-8C33-60CBBE9D4E79.jpeg
    71C65563-09BB-4098-8C33-60CBBE9D4E79.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah the neglected aquarium that is only half full. I've seen a few of those in my day. I can't take it but hopefully someone will be able to.

***UPDATE: Maidenhead Aquatics in the Marina have agreed to take them ❤️***

Hi there,
Apologies for registering just to post a classified ad, I understand this is not too popular but you guys were recommended to me as the best starting point.

I am trying to rehome 9 (I think!) lovely goldfish from my workplace. They seem to have been here in the shop stockroom a long time and have been taken good enough care of (although overcrowded obvs) but would be much better off being looked after by a fish enthusiast. I’d also love them to see some daylight!
We need them gone ASAP really as we need the space. Obviously they don’t all have to go together either.
Tank and pump etc also available for free if wanted. Tank 80 x 46.5 x 30 has gravel, plants, ornaments etc.
Any questions or suggestions please contact me. Thanks so much!
So glad you have found someone to take them, even though it's a dealer - Maidenhead Aquatics have a good name.

I would have taken the lot myself, plus tank, but I'm in the North East and it wasn't practice. Thank you for not just dumping them - so many people would have.

The OP has found a home for the fish, no need for additional comments, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back