FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FreedomForTheFish!

***UPDATE: Maidenhead Aquatics in the Marina have agreed to take them ā¤ļø***

Hi there,
Apologies for registering just to post a classified ad, I understand this is not too popular but you guys were recommended to me as the best starting point.

I am trying to rehome 9 (I think!) lovely goldfish from my workplace. They seem to have been here in the shop stockroom a long time and have been taken good enough care of (although overcrowded obvs) but would be much better off being looked after by a fish enthusiast. Iā€™d also love them to see some daylight!
We need them gone ASAP really as we need the space. Obviously they donā€™t all have to go together either.
Tank and pump etc also available for free if wanted. Tank 80 x 46.5 x 30 has gravel, plants, ornaments etc.
Any questions or suggestions please contact me. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 5E6DD741-D3FF-4D5C-83E5-EDFD8988BEF0.jpeg
    5E6DD741-D3FF-4D5C-83E5-EDFD8988BEF0.jpeg
    227.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 25FB01E5-A0F8-42EE-A327-C5C4A9A9559C.jpeg
    25FB01E5-A0F8-42EE-A327-C5C4A9A9559C.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 71C65563-09BB-4098-8C33-60CBBE9D4E79.jpeg
    71C65563-09BB-4098-8C33-60CBBE9D4E79.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah the neglected aquarium that is only half full. I've seen a few of those in my day. I can't take it but hopefully someone will be able to.

***UPDATE: Maidenhead Aquatics in the Marina have agreed to take them ā¤ļø***

Hi there,
Apologies for registering just to post a classified ad, I understand this is not too popular but you guys were recommended to me as the best starting point.

I am trying to rehome 9 (I think!) lovely goldfish from my workplace. They seem to have been here in the shop stockroom a long time and have been taken good enough care of (although overcrowded obvs) but would be much better off being looked after by a fish enthusiast. Iā€™d also love them to see some daylight!
We need them gone ASAP really as we need the space. Obviously they donā€™t all have to go together either.
Tank and pump etc also available for free if wanted. Tank 80 x 46.5 x 30 has gravel, plants, ornaments etc.
Any questions or suggestions please contact me. Thanks so much!
So glad you have found someone to take them, even though it's a dealer - Maidenhead Aquatics have a good name.

I would have taken the lot myself, plus tank, but I'm in the North East and it wasn't practice. Thank you for not just dumping them - so many people would have.

The OP has found a home for the fish, no need for additional comments, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back