Help My Fry!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

drsoda007

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My black mollyand yellow molly must have mated at the fish shop lucky I bought them both because the girl gave birth last night. When I got home there were only about 10-30 babies and this morning i couldn't see many at all!

Are they gettin eaten?

How can I save them? I can't afford annother tank or breeding net!

What do they eat!!!!!!!

SAVE MY FRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go to savemyfry.com (jokes)

yes they probably are been eaten only way 2 save them is probably a breeder trap/net which would be the cheapest way other than that very densly planted plants for cover and hope for the best :)

jen

Breeding traps are only a few pounds in England and are unlikely to cost much more where you are. They'll get eaten unless you have lots of plants, and then only a few will survive.

They should eat most things as long as they are crushed up very small. Mollies quite like a bit of algae, so some algae-based tablets crushed to a fine dust would be appreciated.

My black mollyand yellow molly must have mated at the fish shop lucky I bought them both because the girl gave birth last night.
How do you know it was the ones you bought that mated? Any of the male fish in that tank in the shop could have impregnated your female...

you could over feed them aswell that should help a bit but it could also mess up your water chemistry so do plenty of water changes if your going down that root

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back