Help me decide

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

It's just so expensive :rofl:

Well not that expensive but still too expensive:)

I could try. I'm might just stick with shrimp for now to help with that. Just sucks because I should be able to do the stupid water changes
Again sorry to hear that. Would you have access to a used python? That wouldn’t require any lifting or bending during water changes. I did water changes successfully by myself after a stroke left me paralyzed on my dominant side. I couldn’t have done it without a python though.

Again sorry to hear that. Would you have access to a used python? That wouldn’t require any lifting or bending during water changes. I did water changes successfully by myself after a stroke left me paralyzed on my dominant side. I couldn’t have done it without a python though.
I could try to find one. I just have a basic water siphon right now.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I could try to find one. I just have a basic water siphon right now.
You might get very lucky, they’re only $40 new for a 25 foot model, used I could imagine them being $10 or so. I have also seen some rather clever DIY pythons floating around over the years.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I already have to quit my job and I dont want to lose my fish too

If you buy a small inline water pump, you could make your own setup to remove water from the tank and vacuum the substrate. I would think.you could find the method for doing this on youtube. And then just use a garden hose with proper adapter for your faucet to refill your tank.

I did notice some poor reviews for the aqueon water changer...I guess the python is made better. I've had my python for over 6 years now and never had an issue with it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back