Help! I've Sprung A Leak!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

AnonyMissJ

Reaction score
My divided 16g betta tank has a leak on Mickey's side. =/ And, horribly, it appears to be on the bottom corner of the tank. It's so tiny right now that only drops of water come out, and don't significantly reduce the tank water, but I'm sure this could become a bigger problem in time.

I doubt it, but I figured I'd ask: is there any way I can fix this leak without having to empty the tank? I just recently moved these Bettas into it, and I don't want to have to stress them out again, so soon.

My divided 16g betta tank has a leak on Mickey's side. =/ And, horribly, it appears to be on the bottom corner of the tank. It's so tiny right now that only drops of water come out, and don't significantly reduce the tank water, but I'm sure this could become a bigger problem in time.

I doubt it, but I figured I'd ask: is there any way I can fix this leak without having to empty the tank? I just recently moved these Bettas into it, and I don't want to have to stress them out again, so soon.

you could get the tank resealed
but i do believe there is a tank sealer
called gold label were you dont have to seal
leaks but i dont know whether it works or not
it might be worth looking into getting a new
tank or like i said getting it resealed by your lfs
found this link

http://www.aquatics-online.co.uk/addtobasket.asp?skid=6600

found this link

Thank you for your help. I'm in the US, so I don't know if we have that particular product, but we do have aquarium sealants. Do you think those are the same things?

found this link

Thank you for your help. I'm in the US, so I don't know if we have that particular product, but we do have aquarium sealants. Do you think those are the same things?
i should think they are but with them you will
have to drain down dry the tank of properly
and reseal the tank leave it to set for 24hrs
before refilling and checking for leaks

Most reactions

trending

Back