The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Kairi

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I got a good picture of my latest *female* betta, Gracie
Gracie.jpg

I can't help it... I am so addicted to fish. lol Yes, I got a new one. His name is Avi :)

It was a pre-meditated betta buying spree. I cleaned off the top of the TV cabinet and realized I had room for another tank!! It's only a 1 gallon, but he doesn't seem to mind :)

Introducing- Avi (pronounced "AH-vee"). He was in a VT cup, but I have suspicions he's either a CT or has CT in him.... OR I'm just dumb :) Which is totally possible. It was so hard choosing just one! But, he built a bubble nest in his horrible nasty water... :) He melted my heart :)

Avi2.jpg

Hello! I'm Avi :)
Avi4.jpg

I can see myself
Avi5.jpg

Oo... I'm beeeeautiful!
Avi3.jpg

Checkin' out his tankmate... the frogs
Avi.jpg

Pfftt
We don't need help!
We just need more money and more space for more tanks :D :good:

Very gorgeous bettas! I'm totally in love with Gracie, she's so pretty!

Hehe... I just love watching my males check out anything new I put into their tank. It's so cute how they eyeball everything and try to look at it from every angle possible heh

the female looks as though it is a rosetail.And lookin at the pics you have a combtail.Very cute indeedy :drool:

Sorry I we can't help you you're already bitten by the betta bug so you're now a betta addict just like us haha

Great bettas

:good:

i love feeding mine...when they are convinced something is on the floor underneath that glass pebble if it will just move a bit...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back