Help fish all dying ..

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Taking nearly a week for delivery. I'll have to see wat the lfs has on Monday. I know it doesn't have the api master test kit anymore
I wouldn't bother seeing what the fish store has in the way of tests, most of the dip strip ones are inaccurate, just order the API and wait for it to arrive, and like the others said, do large daily changes to keep the water safe in the meantime. Not worth throwing good money after bad on rubbish strips, you want accuracy, and hopefully the water changes you do tonight/tomorrow will have removed the ammonia before get to LFS anyway.

I wouldn't bother seeing what the fish store has in the way of tests, most of the dip strip ones are inaccurate, just order the API and wait for it to arrive, and like the others said, do large daily changes to keep the water safe in the meantime. Not worth throwing good money after bad on rubbish strips, you want accuracy, and hopefully the water changes you do tonight/tomorrow will have removed the ammonia before get to LFS anyway.
Ok will do thanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back