HELLO

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BEAR81

Reaction score
HI, HOW IS EVERYONE DOING??

just thought i would post a hello, need a few questions answered about my new tank!!

i have had a tropical tank for over a year now, and have dedcided to move to a bigger one, it is a 39inch by 16inch, the only problem is the sealing isn't done properly so i am having to re-seal it myself, which i don't have a problem with, but if anyone could tell me how to do it properly i would be much apreciated.

and how long do you think i should leave it lying there before i can put some little fish like tetras in!!??

thanks

BEAR.

Hi bear and welcome :thumbs:

We had a leak on our tank a few weeks back,we just bought the proper sealant and followed the instructions,just make sure you leave it a day or so to dry before putting water in,ours as been fine since. :nod:

HEY.

thanks for the reply!! is it as simple as just taking off the old eal with a knife and replacing it with the new sealent i got from the fish shop? the only thing i am worried about is that i fill the thing up again and it leaks even more!! cause i don't know where the leak is coming from it seems to be coming from the front of the tank, it was the corner but i sealed that up and it doesnt seem to be coming out from there!! but i think it is just coming from the bottom of the tank and no-where else, so i don't really want to have to re-seal the whole tank if it is just that bit.

bear.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back