Hello

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Eploy

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I go by Eploy. I currently don't own any fish, but I am passionate about them and spend a lot of time caring for them at my job.
I came here to get extra information to better care for our fish, and maybe share a thing or two myself.

Hi everybody, I go by Eploy. I currently don't own any fish, but I am passionate about them and spend a lot of time caring for them at my job.
I came here to get extra information to better care for our fish, and maybe share a thing or two myself.
welcome to the forum

Welcome!
I'm a newbie here myself too.
I have to ask because you've piqued my interest now ;) ... how you look after fish at work? Do you have tanks at work or do you have anything to do with aquaculture?

Well, hi and welcome to TFF... :hi:
Sufficient members overhere to help you out with your questions...

Welcome!
I'm a newbie here myself too.
I have to ask because you've piqued my interest now ;) ... how you look after fish at work? Do you have tanks at work or do you have anything to do with aquaculture?
Thanks! and I work in a small location of a chain pet store. We have six aquariums for fish, one for plants and a display tank. I do the vast majority of the aquarium maintenance. We don't sell a lot of fish, so most of them are in our care for quite some time and it's fun to see them grow.

And I'm glad that we've got another member joining from Holland... You all should be frightened... The Dutch will take over this forum... :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back