Hello!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

kurtjs

Reaction score
Iā€™m new to the aquarium game but I love it. From Arizona. I have a smaller tank, 10gal. Regular rock substrate with fake plants, but just did get love floating plants. Mainly Duck Weed.

Have Harlequin Rasbora, Zebra Danios, Corey Cats and snail.

Hi, and Welcome!
I also have harlequins...aren't they lovely?!
And corys, can't help but love them...

Hi, and Welcome!
I also have harlequins...aren't they lovely?!
And corys, can't help but love them...
The Harlequins caught my eye right away!

I wasnā€™t at first fond of the bottom feeders but the variety in the corys was what got me! Got a Julii and a red Venezuelan

Welcome to TFF! :hi:
On a quick note, Zebra Danios need to be in a tank minimum 20 gallons.
Well done for getting floating plants! Live plants are by far better that artificial plants. I would definitely recommend getting more live plants to replace the artificial ones. I here (and many others are here) for giving recommendations!
And also SNAIL! What type of snail do you have? Could you post a picture? I'd love to see....

Welcome to TFF! :hi:
On a quick note, Zebra Danios need to be in a tank minimum 20 gallons.
Well done for getting floating plants! Live plants are by far better that artificial plants. I would definitely recommend getting more live plants to replace the artificial ones. I here (and many others are here) for giving recommendations!
And also SNAIL! What type of snail do you have? Could you post a picture? I'd love to see....
Itā€™s a Zebra Nerite. He has been very nocturnal lately, if I catch him around during the day, Iā€™ll be sure to snap a photo. His shell appears to be growing so thatā€™s cool, has a new pattern kinda starting

Itā€™s a Zebra Nerite. He has been very nocturnal lately, if I catch him around during the day, Iā€™ll be sure to snap a photo. His shell appears to be growing so thatā€™s cool, has a new pattern kinda starting
Nice! I have 2 and surprisingly, the patterns vary a lot! One of mine is bright yellow and has thick stripes, my other one is brown and has lots of thin stripes.

Nice to have you aboard... :hi:

Nice! I have 2 and surprisingly, the patterns vary a lot! One of mine is bright yellow and has thick stripes, my other one is brown and has lots of thin stripes.

Attachments

• 20221112_070639.jpg
    20221112_070639.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 13

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back