Hello!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cleo87

Reaction score
Hello all. I am relatively new to fish keeping and looking for a friendly forum where I can ask questions without judgments. I am educating myself on how to best keep my fish as happy as possible.

I started out with a really small tank, and now have a 105L with 2 x dwarf gourami (1male called Gori,, 1 female called Gloria) BN plec, 3 albino Cory, 5 male Guppy, 4 molly’s, 1 platy (he was ina group but after my previous 105L burst, the others died, but he has been going for over a year since that happened) 5 amano shrimp. I have recently planted some live plants so am
Learning about that too.

I still have my little Tank running with a female
Guppy in who slipped through and has had some fry. They are all in there for rehoming.

I am in Hampshire, UK.

Fingers crossed I have found a lovely friendly forum!

Hello all. I am relatively new to fish keeping and looking for a friendly forum where I can ask questions without judgments. I am educating myself on how to best keep my fish as happy as possible.

I started out with a really small tank, and now have a 105L with 2 x dwarf gourami (1male called Gori,, 1 female called Gloria) BN plec, 3 albino Cory, 5 male Guppy, 4 molly’s, 1 platy (he was ina group but after my previous 105L burst, the others died, but he has been going for over a year since that happened) 5 amano shrimp. I have recently planted some live plants so am
Learning about that too.

I still have my little Tank running with a female
Guppy in who slipped through and has had some fry. They are all in there for rehoming.

I am in Hampshire, UK.

Fingers crossed I have found a lovely friendly forum!
Welcome!!!

well, if I may say, if the corys are permanent consider perhaps getting more.
they like bigger groups.
What kind of dwarf gourami's are they out of curiosity?

Hello 👋🏻 we like photos here *wink wink...nudge nudge*

Well, hi & welcome to TFF... :hi:
Just ask and there are many members overhere who can help you out without any judgement... We're all here to learn and to share...

Most reactions

Back