Hello

kiwidu21

Reaction score
Hello,

Following my registration I present myself on this post.

I am Kiwidu21, 23 years old and in the aquarium hobby for 13 years now. Some may know me because I am on several forums.
I live in France and more particularly in Côte d'Or where I am a wine merchant (in the winery). So please forgive me if my English is difficult to understand.

Regarding my aquarium career, I have been in catfishes since my beginnings. I have maintained Ameiurus melas, Akysis vespa, Hara jerdoni, Pimelodus pictus, Liosomadoras oncinus and many others in the past.
Currently I have Synodontis nigriventris (breeding project) which follow me almost since my beginnings, Corydoras aeneus (albinos and classic), Corydoras paleatus, Corydoras leucomelas and Corydoras sodalis (or maybe reticulatus), Ancistrus sp, Rineloricaria L010A.
I also have various fish like Trigonostigma heteromorpha, Danio choprae, and Hemmigrammus bleheri.

I also have guppy including a platinum male with which I try to obtain platinum fry.

Hello,
nothing to do with New Zealand.
My nickname comes from the name of Kiwi, a little hedgehog that I raised and 21 is simply the number of my department.

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Your English is fine and actually better than mine when I am tired :)
Better than mine when I have had a couple of beers. The older you get the less you can drink and still make sense, has anyone else noticed that?

Welcome! No worries about your English, it's better than the French a lot of us could muster up.
Love the catfish focus, synodontis nigriventris are a very nice species to keep. Harmless, keep out the way of other fish, quite polite in my experience! Would like to see your tank(s) if you have photos!

Better than mine when I have had a couple of beers. The older you get the less you can drink and still make sense, has anyone else noticed that?
Yes unfortunatelly you are right I must say, but imagine how it were if you and your body could trink day after day so much alkohol as you would like to, and year after year, and nothing would afect you and your organs at all, then life would be somehow unfair because you know getting drunk isn't good. (one beer once a week would be perhaps possible and would be best) Alcohol is neither for ever.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back