Hello!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Kerimyth

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for letting me join.
I have been reading some of the other members posts and in one of them it says that you must not have cory’s In the tank with any fancy goldfish.
We have a Juwel Rio 350 tank, and we have one Oranda measuring around about 7/8 inches long from tip to end of tail! And one smaller one about 4 inches tip to tail.
A few week ago we were talking to the fshkeepers in South Yorkshire Aquatics, and mentioned that no matter what we do we cannot get the tank temps any lower than 23/4, and finally got round to asking because of the temps could we have any other fish in with our Oranda’s and we also asked about Cory’s, they said yes we could as long as they were a good size , and went on to mention some others, mollies, platties, and swordtails.
So we bought some and they have all been in together now for a few weeks, and everyone in there has settled in really well, our two Oranda’s have never bothered with any of them, I must admit we were lucky to buy some good sized ones, so I just thought I would mention it as I am sure sometime I will be posting photos of our tank, and didn’t want anyone to worry about our mixed tank mates, they are all ok and loving their surrounding!xxxxxxxx

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back