Hello

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishKeeper72

Reaction score
Hello fellow fish keeper friends! I have a 75 gallon tank with 4 goldfish, 2 clown plecos, and 2 dojo loaches (soon to be 5). I love my fish.

Here are pictures of my beloved tank : )
welcome! pics?
image.jpg

were you going to ask a question?
Well I already posted another thread thing about my other dojo’s and no one has looked at it yet. I’m going to move them into my bigger tank, but I’m scared that they are going to be mean to my goldfish and cause my smaller loaches and plecos to hide. I only know that one of the bigger loaches was aggressive towards my goldfish. But then we put him in a different tank and gave him some buddy’s, and now they are all like 10 inches long. I don’t know what’s going to happen when I put them in...

Well I already posted another thread thing about my other dojo’s and no one has looked at it yet. I’m going to move them into my bigger tank, but I’m scared that they are going to be mean to my goldfish and cause my smaller loaches and plecos to hide. I only know that one of the bigger loaches was aggressive towards my goldfish. But then we put him in a different tank and gave him some buddy’s, and now they are all like 10 inches long. I don’t know what’s going to happen when I put them in...
put them in in a bag and if they attack dont move them. try with both, if one is mean and you have to move, just mkae sure there are lots of plants and crevices for the smaller fish to hide.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back